1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Local Circuit, we want our Clients to be 100% satisfied with everything that we do. So much so, that all of our repair work comes with our solid risk-free guarantee. What does this mean for you? If you are not happy with our repair work, we will do it over for free. If you are still not 100% satisfied with our repair work you can have your money back. It’s that simple! We stand behind our work 100%. If you EVER have questions or concerns about any work provided by us, please call us right away.
2. “Best in Town” 1 Year Hardware Warranty
We offer a full 1 year In-House warranty on the majority of all components we sell to our Clients because we stand behind our products. If we sell you an item covered under this warranty and it needs replacing, due to product failure, we will repair it or replace it at no cost to you.
- Not all components will be covered under this warranty
- Warranty covers product failure only and does not include misuse by owner, spills, electronic surges, drops, or any other accidental damages
- Any component not covered by Local Circuit warranty is still subject to its manufacturers warranty
At Local Circuit we will only ask for information we need to complete the requested work. Your information will be kept private and not sold or disclosed to any third party except for cases such as:
- We may share your personal information with claims/processing or collections agencies if your account becomes overdue and we are unable to obtain payment on our own.
- We will disclose any requested information in accordance to any subpoena, warrant, court order, levey, court order, or legal process
- Our clients information is used for payment information, contact information, newsletters, and specials. Clients may request to be removed from any contact list at anytime.
During the course of our work Local Circuit may be viewing data that is considered confidential and proprietary or come into contact with information that has not been made publicly available. Local Circuit will make every effort to limit this type of action, but it may be required to complete the requested repair. Local Circuit, its employees, owners, or contractors will not disclose any information or data of this nature, and will not discuss this information in any manner more than what is needed to complete the requested service. In exchange, Client agrees to keep confidential all pricing, paperwork, work reports, work procedures, and etc completed or provided to Client by Local Circuit.
4. Accepted Forms of Payment
- Cash (exact payment only, no change is kept in office)
- Check (drivers license & date of birth required with photo I.D.)
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express | All credit card charges over $500 will incur a 2.5% credit card surcharge)
- Invoices not paid within 30 days are subject to a $15.00 late penalty. (Penalty repeats every 30 days in which the invoice remains unpaid).
- After a period of 60 days your account may be turned over to our collections attorneys and could effect your personal and/or business credit
- All returned checks will incur a $35 returned check fee. In addition, all unpaid invoices extending over 90 days will be turned over to our claims attorney for legal action.
- No refunds will be given on opened software
- No refunds will be given on completed website projects
- Refunds on labor will be dealt with on a case by case basis according to our 100% No-Risk Guarantee